At Cactus Asphalt, we have a reputation for taking care of our clients, and that reputation begins and ends with our dedicated and highly trained employees. To maintain this sterling reputation, we take the hiring process very seriously! We only add team members who will bring value and passion to our company. We are proud of the team we’ve created and look forward to adding additional motivated team members as we continue to grow and serve the greater Phoenix, AZ, area.
We are currently looking for highly skilled or inexperienced, motivated professionals to join our experienced and knowledgeable team.
We offer bonuses, benefits, 90 day and a 1 year review where pay is considered for a raise! See below for more info.
$19-$32 an hour
2K SIGN ON BONUS!
5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE!
40 hours/week minimum based on experience!
WE HELP WITH RELOCATION!
— Looking for positions below:
• Roadway Operators
• Parking Lot Operators
• Spreader Operators
— The equipment operator operates a variety of equipment used in the construction, maintenance and repair of roads, highways, parking lots and other large site jobs.
— Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Operates heavy equipment of various sizes and weights used in road, site or highway construction and paving.
• Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, superintendent, safety director or HR manager.
• Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
• Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
• Assists in the installation and maintenance of traffic control devices. Controls traffic at worksites by flagging to guide traffic through work areas, as required or assigned.
• Assists in training lower-level employees performing the maintenance and repair duties as required or assigned.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Decision Making.
• Learning Orientation.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
• Results Driven.
• Technical Capacity.
• Time Management.
— Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, other moving equipment/vehicles and vibration. The employee is exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
— Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative but not limited to those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move items up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid orientation
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Safety equipment provided
• Vision insurance
• Bonus pay
• Signing bonus
• Paving operator: 3 years
• Driver’s License (Preferred)
• US work authorization