Cactus Transport is looking for Class “A” Drivers in the phoenix area. Applicants must have 2 years verifiable experience in Class “A” vehicles and a clean 39 month MVR.
SIGN ON BONUS $2,000!
Pay: $20.00- $24.00/hr.
Paid time off
• Bonus pay
• Breakdown pay
• Detention pay
Preferred Skills and Knowledge for Job:
• Minimum 2 years of driving experience
• Must possess a Class A CDL or greater
• Must have a valid D.O.T. medical card and clean DMV record.
• Experience in a dump truck preferred
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
Cactus Transport offers its drivers top pay and benefits including health insurance options, 401k and paid vacation.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate and at least 2 years of driving experience.
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Maintain vehicles in a clean, organized and safe manner
• Complete pre and post-trip inspections on vehicles to ensure that all D.O.T. standards are met (i.e. air brakes, oil, water, tire inflation, proper lighting permits, safety kit, log book updated, etc.)
• Must record any maintenance issues in truck log book and ensure supervisor is aware of any maintenance issues that would inhibit work production or create safety concerns
• Process required paperwork throughout the day (time reporting, truck reports, scale tickets)
• Be prompt and on time for work
• Maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers and management
• Load and unload materials and equipment
• Follow directions of dispatcher as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite
• Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
• Work out of town and overtime including possible weekends as needed
• Additional duties assigned by management (Above list may not be all-inclusive)