Hire Us for Pavement Maintenance in Phoenix, AZ
Preserve Your Pavement with the Help of Cactus Asphalt
Your paved driveway or parking lot serves an important purpose, creating a smooth, safe surface for visitors to drive and park. Unfortunately, normal wear and tear can break down the surface of your asphalt, resulting in cracks, potholes, and other damage. However, with regular maintenance and standard repairs, you can help prevent these problems from completely damaging your asphalt. Cactus Asphalt provides pavement maintenance services in Phoenix, AZ, to ensure your driveway or parking lot remains in good condition for years to come. If you have questions about our maintenance services or would like to request a quote for your project, please reach out to us today.
Taking Care of Your Asphalt Needs
At Cactus Asphalt, we provide comprehensive services for your asphalt pavement. You can count on us to address all the issues your asphalt encounters, whether the problems have been caused by natural wear and tear or improper care. Our team uses the latest, state-of-the-art equipment to complete asphalt projects to the highest standards. We thoroughly train our employees to use this technology effectively. Our goal is to provide you with the best service and results possible, and we do so by using only trustworthy equipment and materials to complete every project. You can count on us to fully address all your asphalt needs, including standard maintenance.
Our Asphalt Pavement Maintenance Services
Many things can go wrong with your pavement over the years. These problems must be addressed, or they will only continue to get worse until the asphalt is completely destroyed. We understand that you invested a lot of money into the original installation of your pavement, and we want to help you protect that investment. Our asphalt pavement maintenance services in Phoenix, AZ, are meant to help prolong the life of your asphalt driveway or parking lot, allowing you to get additional years of use from it. We offer a variety of cost-effective treatments to help you preserve and rehabilitate your paved surfaces. Our maintenance services include:
- Patching: Potholes are a common occurrence in asphalt parking lots and driveways. Countless days of traffic over the surface and other outside factors can cause these holes to form, creating a hazard for drivers. We can patch any potholes or other damage to ensure your surface is smooth and drivable once again.
- Crack Sealing: Cracks are inevitable when it comes to asphalt driveways or sidewalks. They will naturally form over time and must be addressed to prevent future problems. Our team can identify and seal all the cracks in your asphalt surface, helping to prolong its life for many more years.
- Resurfacing: When your asphalt driveway becomes severely faded or covered in patches and sealed cracks, it’s time to consider resurfacing the entire area. When we resurface your pavement, we will completely replace the top layer of asphalt with a fresh layer. This helps extend the life of your paved surface by several years.
- Repair: Over time, your asphalt can become damaged in many ways. Portions of the surface can begin to crumble, holes can form, and other issues can arise. No matter what type of damage occurs to your paved surface, our team can provide the repairs you need.
Why Regular Asphalt Maintenance is Important
Regularly maintaining your asphalt is not only important for aesthetics but also for functionality. Whether you are a business or homeowner, your asphalt surfaces are a direct reflection of your property. Faded, cracked, and damaged pavement can leave a bad impression on visitors. You don’t want one bad thing to reflect poorly on your entire home or business. For this reason, it’s essential to keep your pavement in good condition. You’d be surprised at the huge difference a few repairs or resurfacing can make in the appearance of your driveway or parking lot. Not to mention, it will make the surface much easier and safer to drive on.
Benefits of Regular Pavement Maintenance
Many people wrongly assume that pavement maintenance isn’t a necessity, but the truth is, it can provide many benefits. After your first maintenance service, you’ll quickly see that it is a worthwhile investment that can save you money and improve your home or business. Our pavement maintenance solutions can not only save you the expense of a costly asphalt replacement but can also provide many other benefits, including:
- Prolonged Life: Regularly maintaining your paved surfaces will ensure they last for many years and eliminate the need to prematurely invest in a completely new installation. This saves you money and also prevents the inconvenience of being unable to use your lot for several days as new pavement is installed.
- Improved Safety: Parking lots with large holes, cracks, or uneven surfaces can create a safety hazard for cars and pedestrians alike. Ensuring your pavement is smooth and safe for use could help you prevent costly liability concerns.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal: Your driveway or parking lot is one of the first things visitors see upon arrival at your home. If your pavement is in a state of disrepair, it won’t leave a very good impression and could reflect poorly on your business. Regular maintenance will ensure the surface always looks great.
Pavement Maintenance Services Frequently Asked Questions
At Cactus Asphalt, we take pride in the quality of our pavement maintenance services in Phoenix, Tucson, and surrounding areas. For nearly 40 years, our asphalt paving company has delighted customers with exceptional service. Below, we’ve taken the time to answer frequently asked questions regarding asphalt pavement maintenance. Should you not see the answer to your specific question, feel free to reach out to our experienced pavement maintenance company for additional insights.
What Type of Maintenance Does Asphalt Require?
Asphalt paving requires preventive maintenance to prolong its lifespan. Filling cracks and potholes as quickly as possible will help you prevent them from spreading. The good news about asphalt repairs is they usually take less time and money than concrete repairs. You should also consider seal coating your asphalt surface. Seal coating protects your asphalt paving against the elements and automotive fluid spills. Asphalt seal coating involves using asphalt crack filler to seal noticeable cracks or potholes and then applying a special liquid seal coating to make the surface waterproof and less vulnerable to oxidation and other damages. If properly maintained, asphalt paving is an excellent long-term investment for any home or business owner.
How Often Should I Seal Coat Asphalt?
Seal coating is one of the most critical asphalt pavement maintenance services we provide at Cactus Asphalt. You should consider seal coating new asphalt surfaces within 90 days. After that, we generally recommend seal coating every 2-3 years. The amount of traffic and wear and tear on your asphalt will determine how often you should seal coat its surface. The best time to seal coat asphalt is between late spring and early fall before you have to worry about lower temps or falling leaves.
How Can I Fix Asphalt Cracks?
You might be able to repair tiny asphalt cracks on your own, but you’ll need an experienced paving contractor to handle larger cracks and potholes. The sooner you repair asphalt cracks, the better. Once they widen or deepen, the damage to your driveway or other paved surfaces may become greater due to water seeping into the foundation. You can purchase asphalt patch products from your favorite local home improvement store for DIY asphalt crack repairs under an inch wide.
Do I Need to Repair Potholes?
Yes, you should repair any potholes immediately. Potholes represent a significant safety hazard to motorists and pedestrians alike. Over time, potholes deepen, becoming more expensive to fix. Depending on the extent of the damage to your foundation, you may have to consider resurfacing.
Contact Us for More Information
No matter what issue you are having with your asphalt services, the team at Cactus Asphalt in Phoenix, AZ is here to help. In addition to our maintenance services, we also can complete a number of other projects, including grading, seal coating, striping, and more. If you’re interested in learning more about the services we provide, or you would like to request an estimate, please reach out to us today.